DIY Gel Hand Sanitizer Recipe
Simple ingredients found in your medicine cabinet!
- ⅓ cup Aloe Vera Gel
- ⅔ cup Isopropyl (rubbing) Alcohol 60% – 90%
- 10-20 drops Essential Oils Thieves, oregano, lavender, or citrus
- 3 oz. Travel Sized containers
Mix aloe vera gel and alcohol together in a mixing bowl with a whisk.
Add in your essential oils. Remember to be sure that you do not have any reactions to your chosen oils prior to use.
Using funnel, pour mixture into travel sized containers for easy use.
- Make sure that the alcohol is 60% - 90% rubbing alcohol as indicated by the CDC guidelines.
- Remember, nothing is ever a substitute for washing your hands!